Published on May 21, 2016

Attorney Micah Longo of Davie, Florida law firm The Longo Firm says, “A person signs a contract and later realizes that they cannot perform under the terms of the contract. Instead of breaching the contract, the person can attempt to “modify” the contract by changing its terms.