The Longo Firm helps people who have problems at work. We handle a wide-variety of cases from unpaid overtime to wrongful termination cases, and everything in between.
We provide free employment law consultations and work mostly on a contingency fee basis. This means there are no upfront retainer costs and there is no fee (or cost) unless we get money for you! This is helpful especially if you just lost your job and don’t have a lot of disposable income. Most other firms will charge you at least a $5,000.00 retainer to take your case.
- Medical Leave
- Unpaid Wage & Overtime
- Wrongful Termination
- What Does Employment At Will Mean?
- Can I Bring A Claim Against My Employer If I Have Received A Severance Package?
Employer Mandated COVID-19 Vaccines:
- What Happened With The Biden Administration Recently And Their Announcement On Vaccine Mandates?
- Can My Florida-Based Company Ask Me About My COVID-19 Vaccination Status?
- What Must Be Proven To Claim A Valid Religious Exemption From Mandated COVID-19 Vaccine Employee Policies?
- Is The Employee Religious Exemption Or Reasonable Accommodation Provision Process The Same In Every Florida County?
- How Much Information Might An Employer Request Of An Employee Who Calls In Sick Or Doesn’t Show Up In Order To Protect The Rest Of Its Workplace During The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- During The Pandemic, If An Employee Requests An Accommodation For A Medical Condition, Either At Home Or In The Workplace, May An Employer Still Request Information To Determine If The Condition Is A Disability?
- Is There Anything Else That You Would Like To Add?