If you have been hurt in a car accident in Florida, you need to hire a lawyer, or you run the risk of the insurance company taking advantage of you.
We get calls all the time from potential clients who have tried to handle their car accident case on their own, unsuccessfully. They spoke with insurance adjusters, signed medical releases, and gave recorded statements because they believed the insurance adjuster would be fair and honest. Boy, were they wrong!
The harsh reality is that auto insurance companies don’t care about you! They only care about their profits. Last year they made over a billion dollars. They certainly didn’t get to that level by paying claims fairly. If you play their games, they’ll dance circles around you, potentially costing you thousands of dollars in lost settlement dollars.
- How Does An Uninsured Motorist Claim Apply In Florida?
- If I Receive A Ticket, Does That Mean The Accident Is Automatically My Fault Or That I Cannot File A Claim?
- I Have A Bad Driving Record. Will That Hurt My Florida Personal Injury Car Accident Claim?
- How Important Is It To My Florida Personal Injury Case That I Seek Medical Attention Immediately Following A Car Accident?
- Will Insurance Companies Have Access To My Past And Present Medical History? Will Any Unrelated Past Injuries Or Illnesses Potentially Impact My Case?
- The Insurance Company Offered Me A Settlement Right Away. Should I Just Go Ahead And Take It Or Could I End Up With More Or Less If I Continue With My Car Accident Case In Florida?
- Should I Notify My Insurance Company About An Auto Accident?
The Longo Firm has handled hundreds of car accident cases in Florida. We handle cases from start to finish, with the ultimate goal of getting you as much money as possible, as fast as possible. We work on a contingency fee which means there is no fee (or cost) unless we get money for you. If you can’t make it to our Davie Florida main office, we will come to you. We know transportation can be problem, especially after a crash, so that’s why we make home and hospital visits.
Car Accident Questions?
If you have questions about car accidents and you want to learn more, please read our Car Accident Articles.