The Longo Firm P.A.

12555 Orange Drive
Suite 233
Davie, FL 33330

Call Now For A Personalized Consultation

(954) 546-7608

The Longo Firm P.A.

How to Change a Signed Contract in Florida?

  • By: Micah Longo, Esq.
  • Published: July 25, 2017

Click here to get the video explanation of “How to Change a Signed Contract in Florida?”

Attorney Micah Longo of Davie, Florida law firm The Longo Firm says, “A person signs a contract and later realizes that they cannot perform under the terms of the contract. Instead of breaching the contract, the person can attempt to “modify” the contract by changing its terms.

Micah Longo, Esq.

Attorney Micah Longo is the founding member
and managing attorney of The Longo Firm. A
Pennsylvania native, Micah Longo...Read More